- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Other Species cDNA Clone
>Rat CLEC4A3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Rat CLEC4A3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CLEC4A3 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CLEC4A3 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001005891.1|
CLEC4A3 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus C-type lectin domain family 4, member A3 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CLEC4A3 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CLEC4A3 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CLEC4A3 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTTTTCAG AAAACATTTA TATTAACACG AACTTCAAAA ATAAATATGA CTCCTCAGAC 61 ATCGACACAG ACTTTCGGCC AGATCCCCCA AAGAAGAGCA AGTCTCAGAA AAGTTGCCAC 121 AAGTTCTCCA AGGTCCTCTT TACCTCACTC ATAATCTATT TCCTGCTGTT GACAATCTTA 181 TTCTCCAGTG CTCTGATCAT TCTGTTTAAA AAATATTCTC AGCTTCTGGA AGAAAAAACA 241 ATTATGAAGG AACTGAACTA TACTGAATTG GAGTGTACAA AATGGGATTC ACTCTTGGAA 301 GACAAAGTCT GGAGCTGTTG CCCAAAGGAT TGGAAGCCAT TTGATTCCAA CTGCTACTTC 361 CCTTCCACTG ACTCAGTAGA ATCTTGGATG GAGAGTGAGG AGAAGTGCTC CGGCATAGGT 421 GCTCATCTGG TGGTGATCCA CAGCCAGGAA GAGCAGGATT TCCTGCCCAG GATCCTGGAT 481 ACTCATGCTG CTTATTTTAT AGGACTTTCA GATCCAGGTC ATCGACAATG GCAATGGGTC 541 GATCAGACAC CATACAATGG GAATGCCACA TTCTGGCATG AAGGTGAGCC CAGCAGTGAC 601 AATGAACAAT GTGTTATAAT AAATCATCAT GAGAATACTG GATGGGGCTG GAGTGATAGC 661 TCTTGCAGTG ATAAACAGAA GTTGGTTTGT CAGGTGAAAA AAATATACTT ATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.