- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human CLEC2B Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CLEC2B cDNA Clone Datasheet
CLEC2B cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC005254|
AICL; IFNRG1; CLECSF2; HP10085; CLEC2B
CLEC2B cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens C-type lectin domain family 2, member B DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CLEC2B cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CLEC2B cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CLEC2B cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGATGACCA AACATAAAAA GTGTTTTATA ATTGTTGGTG TTTTAATAAC AACTAATATT 61 ATTACTCTGA TAGTTAAACT AACTCGAGAT TCTCAGAGTT TATGCCCCTA TGATTGGATT 121 GGTTTCCAAA ACAAATGCTA TTATTTCTCT AAAGAAGAAG GAGATTGGAA TTCAAGTAAA 181 TACAACTGTT CCACTCAACA TGCCGACCTA ACTATAATTG ACAACATAGA AGAAACGAAT 241 TTTCTTAGGC GGTATAAATG CAGTTCTGAT CACTGGATTG GACTGAAGAT GGCAAAAAAT 301 CGAACAGGAC AATGGGTAGA TGGAGCTACA TTTACCAAAT CGTTTGGCAT GAGAGGGAGT 361 GAAGGATGTG CCTACCTCAG CGATGATGGT GCAGCAACAG CTAGATGTTA CACCGAAAGA 421 AAATGGATTT GCAGGAAAAG AATACACTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.