>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CLEC10A transcript variant 2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Human CLEC10A transcript variant 2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_006344.2
cDNA Size: 879
Synonym: HML; HML2; CD301; CLECSF13; CLECSF14; CLEC10A
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens C-type lectin domain family 10, member A , transcript variant 2 DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for three point mutations:103T/C resulting in the amino acid 35 Cys substitution by Arg, 147C/G and 474T/C not causing the amino acid variation.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15–30 min .
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGACAAGGA CGTATGAAAA CTTCCAGTAC TTGGAGAATA AGGTGAAAGT CCAGGGGTTT
61 AAAAATGGGC CACTTCCTCT CCAGTCCCTC CTGCAGCGTC TCCGCTCTGG GCCCTGCCAT
121 CTCCTGCTGT CCCTGGGCCT CGGCCTGCTG CTGCTGGTCA TCATCTGTGT GGTTGGATTC
181 CAAAATTCCA AATTTCAGAG GGACCTGGTG ACCCTGAGAA CAGATTTTAG CAACTTCACC
241 TCAAACACTG TGGCGGAGAT CCAGGCACTG ACTTCCCAGG GCAGCAGCTT GGAAGAAACG
301 ATAGCATCTC TGAAAGCTGA GGTGGAGGGT TTCAAGCAGG AACGGCAGGC AGTTCATTCT
361 GAAATGCTCC TGCGAGTCCA GCAGCTGGTG CAAGACCTGA AGAAACTGAC CTGCCAGGTG
421 GCTACTCTCA ACAACAATGG TGAGGAAGCC TCCACTGAAG GGACCTGCTG CCCCGTCAAC
481 TGGGTGGAGC ACCAAGACAG CTGCTACTGG TTCTCTCACT CTGGGATGTC CTGGGCCGAG
541 GCTGAGAAGT ACTGCCAGCT GAAGAACGCC CACCTGGTGG TCATCAACTC CAGGGAGGAG
601 CAGAATTTTG TCCAGAAATA TCTAGGCTCC GCATACACCT GGATGGGCCT CAGTGACCCT
661 GAAGGAGCCT GGAAGTGGGT GGATGGAACA GACTATGCGA CCGGCTTCCA GAACTGGAAG
721 CCAGGCCAGC CAGACGACTG GCAGGGGCAC GGGCTGGGTG GAGGCGAGGA CTGTGCTCAC
781 TTCCATCCAG ACGGCAGGTG GAATGACGAC GTCTGCCAGA GGCCCTACCA CTGGGTCTGC
841 GAGGCTGGCC TGGGTCAGAC CAGCCAGGAG AGTCACTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.