- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CKLF Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human CKLF Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CKLF cDNA Clone Datasheet
CKLF cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC004380|
C32; CKLF1; CKLF2; CKLF3; CKLF4; UCK-1; HSPC224; CKLF
CKLF cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chemokine-like factor DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CKLF cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CKLF cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CKLF cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGATAACG TGCAGCCGAA AATAAAACAT CGCCCCTTCT GCTTCAGTGT GAAAGGCCAC 61 GTGAAGATGC TGCGGCTGGC ACTAACTGTG ACATCTATGA CCTTTTTTAT CATCGCACAA 121 GCCCCTGAAC CATATATTGT TATCACTGGA TTTGAAGTCA CCGTTATCTT ATTTTTCATA 181 CTTTTATATG TACTCAGACT TGATCGATTA ATGAAGTGGT TATTTTGGCC TTTGCTTGAT 241 ATTATCAACT CACTGGTAAC AACAGTATTC ATGCTCATCG TATCTGTGTT GGCACTGATA 301 CCAGAAACCA CAACATTGAC AGTTGGTGGA GGGGTGTTTG CACTTGTGAC AGCAGTATGC 361 TGTCTTGCCG ACGGGGCCCT TATTTACCGG AAGCTTCTGT TCAATCCCAG CGGTCCTTAC 421 CAGAAAAAGC CTGTGCATGA AAAAAAAGAA GTTTTGTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.