- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CDKN1B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human CDKN1B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_004064.3
cDNA Size: 597
Synonym: KIP1; MEN4; CDKN4; MEN1B; P27KIP1; CDKN1B
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1) DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 326T/G resulting in the amino acid 109Val substitution by Gly.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGTCAAACG TGCGAGTGTC TAACGGGAGC CCTAGCCTGG AGCGGATGGA CGCCAGGCAG 61 GCGGAGCACC CCAAGCCCTC GGCCTGCAGG AACCTCTTCG GCCCGGTGGA CCACGAAGAG 121 TTAACCCGGG ACTTGGAGAA GCACTGCAGA GACATGGAAG AGGCGAGCCA GCGCAAGTGG 181 AATTTCGATT TTCAGAATCA CAAACCCCTA GAGGGCAAGT ACGAGTGGCA AGAGGTGGAG 241 AAGGGCAGCT TGCCCGAGTT CTACTACAGA CCCCCGCGGC CCCCCAAAGG TGCCTGCAAG 301 GTGCCGGCGC AGGAGAGCCA GGATGGCAGC GGGAGCCGCC CGGCGGCGCC TTTAATTGGG 361 GCTCCGGCTA ACTCTGAGGA CACGCATTTG GTGGACCCAA AGACTGATCC GTCGGACAGC 421 CAGACGGGGT TAGCGGAGCA ATGCGCAGGA ATAAGGAAGC GACCTGCAAC CGACGATTCT 481 TCTACTCAAA ACAAAAGAGC CAACAGAACA GAAGAAAATG TTTCAGACGG TTCCCCAAAT 541 GCCGGTTCTG TGGAGCAGAC GCCCAAGAAG CCTGGCCTCA GAAGACGTCA AACGTAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.