- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Cynomolgus monkey CD70 ORF Expression Clone, FLAG-tagged
Cynomolgus monkey CD70 ORF Expression Clone, FLAG-tagged (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CD70 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CD70 cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
CD70 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) CD70 molecule DNA.
|FLAG Tag Sequence:||GATTACAAGGATGACGACGATAAG|
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 112 G/A resulting in the amino acid Val substitution by Ile.
Please check the sequence information before order.
CD70 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CD70 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CD70 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCCGGAGG AGGGTTCCGG CTGCGCGGTG CGGCGCAGGC CCTATGCGTG CGTCCTGCGG 61 GCTGCTGTGG TTCCATTGGT CGCGGGCTTG GCGATCTGCC TCGTGGTCTG CATCCAGCGC 121 CTCTCACGGG CTCAGCAGCA GCTGCCGCTC GAGTCACTTG GGTGGGACAT AGCTGAGCTG 181 CAGCTGAACC ATACAGGACC TCAGCAGGAC CCCAGGCTAT ACTGGCAGGG GGGCCCAGCA 241 CTGGGCCGCT CCTTCCTGCG TGGACCAGAG CTGGACAAGG GGCAGCTACG TATCCGTCGT 301 GACGGCATCT ACATGGTCCA CATCCAGGTG ACACTGGCCA TCTGCTCCTC CACGTCGACC 361 TCCAGACACC ACCACCCCAC CACCCTGGCC GTGGGAATCT GCTCTCCCGC CTCCCGTAGC 421 ATCAGCCTGC TACGTCTCAG CTTCCACCAA GGTTGTACCA TTGCCTCCCA GCGCCTGACG 481 CCTCTGGCCC GAGGGGACAC ACTCTGCACC AACCTTACTG GGACACTTTT GCCTTCCAGA 541 AACACTGATG AGACCTTCTT TGGAGTGCAG TGGGTGCGCC CCGCT1GATTA CAAGGATGAC 601 GACGATAAG2T AA
1. GCT was the nucleotide residue from the restriction site during plasmid construction,
which has no influence on protein expression.
2. FLAG Tag
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.
|Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Family & Receptor|