- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7)
CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7)
CD70, a member of the tumor necrosis factor superfamily, is restricted to activated T-and B-lymphocytes and mature dendritic cells. Binding of CD70 to its receptor, CD27, is important in priming, effector functions, differentiation and memory formation of T-cells as well as plasma and memory B-cell generation. Tight control of CD70 expression is required to prevent lethal immunodeficiency. By selective transcription, CD70 is largely confined to activated lymphocytes and dendritic cells (DC). As a type II transmembrane receptor, CD70 is normally expressed on a subset of B, T and NK cells, where it plays a costimulatory role in immune cell activation. Immunohistochemical analysis of CD70 expression in multiple carcinoma types. The restricted expression pattern of CD70 in normal tissues and its widespread expression in various malignancies makes it an attractive target for antibody-based therapeutics. Investigations to exploit CD70 as a cancer target have lead to the identification of potential antibody-based clinical candidates.
CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7) Proteins
CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7) Antibodies
CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7) ELISA Pair sets
CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7) cDNA Clones
- Homo sapiens CD70/CD27L cDNA Clone(NM_001252.3), Cat NO:HG10780-M
- Rat CD70/CD27L cDNA Clone, Cat NO:RG80161-G
- Cynomolgus CD70 cDNA Clone / ORF Clone, Cat NO:CG90089-G
CD70, CD27L, TNFSF7, CD27LG
Entrez Gene summary for CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7):
The protein encoded by CD70 gene is a cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This cytokine is a ligand for TNFRSF27/CD27. It is a surface antigen on activated, but not on resting, T and B lymphocytes. It induces proliferation of costimulated T cells, enhances the generation of cytolytic T cells, and contributes to T cell activation. This cytokine is also reported to play a role in regulating B-cell activation, cytotoxic function of natural killer cells, and immunoglobulin sythesis.
Wikipedia summary for CD70 (CD27L / TNFSF7):
CD70 (Cluster of Differentiation 70) is a ligand for CD27.
Recommended name: CD70 antigen
Alternative name(s): CD27 ligand
Short name = CD27-L
Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
|Subcellular location:||Membrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein.|
General information above from UniProt
CD70 is cytokine that binds to CD27. CD70 plays a role in T-cell activation. CD70 induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
- CD70 acts as a ligand for TNFRSF27/CD27
- CD70 induces proliferation of costimulated T cells, enhances the generation of cytolytic T cells, and contributes to T cell activation (Goodwin 1993)
- CD70 plays a role in regulating B-cell activation, cytotoxic function of natural killer cells and immunoglobulin synthesis
- CD70 is surface antigen on activated but not on resting, T and B lymphocytes
- CD70 is critical for stimulation of an effective cytotoxic T cell response against B cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Glouchkova 2009)
- CD70 promotes lymphocyte apoptosis through interaction with its receptor and SIVA, contributing to the failure of RCC patients to develop an effective lymphocyte mediated ntitumor response (Diegmann 2006)
|Cytokine & Cytokine Receptor|
|Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Family & Receptor|