Rat CD7 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CD7 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CD7 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001107074.1|
CD7 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus Cd7 molecule DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 477 T/C not causing the amino acid variation.|
CD7 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CD7 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CD7 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGACTCAGG CACTGTTGGC TTTGCTACTT ACACTGGCTA GAATCCTGCC TGGCCCCCTG 61 GATGCCCAAG AGGTACATCA GTCTCCCCGA GTCGTGATCG CCTCCGAGGG AGAGTCCATC 121 AACATCACCT GCTCTACAAG AGGGGATTTG GAAGGGCTCA TAATGAAGCG GATCTGGCCA 181 CAGGCTTCCA ATGTGATTTA CTTTGAAGAC GAATTGGAGC CCACAGTAGA CAGTGCCTTC 241 TCAGGCCGAA TTAATTTCTC TGGGTCCCAG AAGAATCTGA CCATCATCAT GAGCCTTCTC 301 CAGGAGGCAG ACACTGGAGC CTACACCTGC GAGGCCGTCA GAAAAGTCAG TGTCCATGGC 361 TTGTTCACCA CGGTTGTGGT GAAAGAAAAA CTATCCCATG AAGCGTACAG ATCCCAGGAA 421 CCTCTGCAGA CATCAGTTTC CCTCCCAGCT GCCATTGCTG TAAGCTTCTT CCTCACCGGG 481 CTGATCCTTG GGGTGCTGTG CAGCATGCTG AGGAAGACGC AGATCAAGAA ACTGTGTGCC 541 TCAGGGAATA AGGACTCTCT GTGCGTCGTG TATGAAGACA TGTCCTGCAG CAACCGCAAG 601 ATACCATGTA CCCCCAACCA GTACCAATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.