- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Other Species cDNA Clone
>Cynomolgus monkey CD59 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Cynomolgus monkey CD59 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CD59 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CD59 cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
CD59 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) CD59 molecule, complement regulatory protein DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with XM_001114447.2 [ Macaca mulatta (Rhesus monkey) ] sequence.
Please check the sequence information before order.
CD59 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CD59 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CD59 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGAATCC AAGGAGGGTC TGTCCTGTTC GGGCTGCTGC TTGTCCTGGC TGTCTTCTGC 61 CATTCAGGTC ATAGCCTGCA GTGCTACAAC TGTCCTAACC CAACTACTGA CTGCAAAACA 121 GCCATCAATT GTTCATCTGG TTTTGATACG TGTCTCATTG CCAGAGCTGG GTTACAAGTA 181 TATAACCAGT GTTGGAAGTT TGCGAATTGC AATTACAATG ACATTTCAAC CCTCTTGAAG 241 GAAAGCGAGC TACGGTACTT CTGCTGCAAG AAGGACCTGT GTAACTTTAA CGAACAGCTT 301 GAAAATGGTG GGACATCCTT ATCAGAGAAA ACAGTTGTTC TGCTGGTGAC CCCACTTCTG 361 GCAGCAGCCT GGTGCCTTCA TCCCTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.