Rat CD59 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CD59 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CD59 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_012925.1|
Cd59a; Cd59b; MACIF; MACIP; MAC-IP; Cd59
CD59 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus CD59 molecule, complement regulatory protein DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CD59 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CD59 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CD59 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGAGCTC GGAGGGGATT CATCTTACTC CTGCTTCTGG CTGTCCTCTG TTCCACAGGT 61 GTTAGCCTCA GATGCTACAA CTGTTTAGAC CCGGTTTCTT CATGCAAAAC AAACAGCACT 121 TGCTCTCCTA ACCTGGATGC TTGTCTTGTT GCTGTATCCG GAAAGCAAGT CTATCAACAG 181 TGTTGGAGAT TTTCGGATTG TAATGCCAAG TTCATTTTGA GCCGACTAGA AATCGCAAAC 241 GTACAATACA GATGCTGCCA GGCGGACTTG TGTAACAAAA GCTTCGAAGA CAAGCCAAAC 301 AATGGGGCAA TCTCCCTATT GGGGAAGACA GCGTTGCTGG TGACCTCGGT TCTGGCGGCC 361 ATTTTGAAGC CTTGTTTCTA A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.