Rat CD52 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CD52 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CD52 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_053983.1|
CD52 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus CD52 antigen DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 65 A/T resulting in the amino acid Asp substitution by Val and 54 C/A not causing the amino acid variation.|
CD52 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CD52 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CD52 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAACACCT TCCTCCTCCT CCTCACCATC AGTCTCCTGG TTGTGGTCCA GATACAAACA 61 GGAGTCTTGG GACAAAACAG TACTGCTGTT ACTACCCCTG CCAACAAAGC CGCCACGACT 121 GCCGCCGCCA CCACCAAGGC TGCCGCCACC ACTGCCACCA AAACCACCAC CGCTGTCAGA 181 AAAACCCCTG GGAAACCCCC CAAGGCTGGG GCCTCATCCA TCACCGATGT GGGGGCCTGC 241 ACTTTTCTTT TCTTTGCCAA CACCTTAATG TGCCTCTTCT ACCTCAGCTG A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.