CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 Protein Price Inquiry ( Available Sizes )
CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 Protein Product Information
||RP23-153G22.3, CD154, CD40-L, Cd40l, HIGM1, IGM, IMD3, Ly-62, Ly62, T-BAM, TRAP, Tnfsf5, gp39
||A DNA sequence encoding the soluble form of mouse CD40LG (P27548) (Gly 115-Leu 260) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the N-terminus.
CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 Protein QC Testing
||> 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 protein
|1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized mouse CD40L-Fc (Cat:50327-M01H) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated mouse CD40-Fch (Cat:50324-M03H), The EC50 of biotinylated mouse CD40-Fch (Cat:50324-M03H) is 33-49 ng/mL.
||< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
||Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃
|Predicted N terminal:
The recombinant mouse CD40LG/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 406 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 44.4 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the monomer is approximately 50 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
||Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH7.4.
- Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose and mannitol are added as protectants before lyophilization. Specific concentrations are included in the hardcopy of COA.
- Please contact us for any concerns or special requirements.
CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 Protein Usage Guide
||Store it under sterile conditions at -70℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
||A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.
CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 Protein Related Products & Topics
CD40L / CD154 / TNFSF5 Protein Description
CD40 ligand, also known as CD40-L, T-cell antigen Gp39, TNF-related activation protein, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5, CD154, CD40L and TNFSF5, is a single-pass type II membrane protein which belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family. CD40L ( CD154 / TNFSF5 ) is specifically expressed on activated CD4+ T-lymphocytes. The soluble form of CD40L ( CD154 / TNFSF5 ) is derived from the membrane form by proteolytic processing. N-linked glycan is a mixture of high mannose and complex type. Glycan structure does not influence binding affinity to CD40. Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway. CD40L ( CD154 / TNFSF5 ) mediates B-cell proliferation in the absence of co-stimulus as well as IgE production in the presence of IL-4. It is involved in immunoglobulin class switching. Defects in CD40L are the cause of X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM type 1 (HIGM1), also known as X-linked hyper IgM syndrome (XHIM). It is an immunoglobulin isotype switch defect characterized by elevated concentrations of serum IgM and decreased amounts of all other isotypes.
- Korthaeuer U. et al., 1993, Nature. 361: 539-41.
- Lin Q. et al., 1996, J Clin Invest. 97: 196-201.
- Seyama K. et al.,1998, Blood. 92: 2421-34.
- Khandekar SS. et al., 2001, Protein Expr Purif. 23: 301-10.
- Furman MI. et al., 2004, J Am Coll Cardiol. 43: 2319-25.