Ferret CD3 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CD3 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CD3 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||EF492054.1|
CD3 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Ferret CD3 epsilon antigen DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CD3 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CD3 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CD3 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCAGCCGG GGAACCTCTG GAGAATTCTG GGACTCTGTC TCTTATTAGT TGGAGCTTGG 61 GGGCAGGAAG AAGGTTATAA AGTCTCCATC TCTGGAACTA TGGTAGTGCT GACATGCCCT 121 GAGGAGGTTG ATACCAACAG TATAACATGG GAAAAAAATG GTGAAGCAAT AAAAGGAGCT 181 AATGAAAGGC AGTACACTAT GCATACATTT TCAGAAGTGG AAGACAGTGG TTCTTATACC 241 TGCTTTTCAG ACAAATTGAA GAAGAACTCT CTCTACCTGA AAGCAAGAGT GTGTAAGAAC 301 TGCATAGAGG TGAGTCCGAT GGCGGTGGCT GCAATCCTCG TCACTGACAT CTGCATTACT 361 CTGGGCTTGC TTCTGCTGGT CTATTACTGG AGCAAGAATA GGAAGGCCAA TGCCACAACT 421 GTGATGAGAG CAAAAGGCGC TGGCGGCAGG ACTAGGGGAC AAAACAAGGA GAAGCCACCA 481 CCTGTTCCCA ATCCGGACTA TGAGCCCATC CGGAAAGGCC AGCAGGACCT GTATTCCGGC 541 CTGAATCAGA GAGGCATCTG A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.