Human CD2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_001767.3
cDNA Size: 1056
Synonym: T11; SRBC
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens CD2 molecule DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGAGCTTTC CATGTAAATT TGTAGCCAGC TTCCTTCTGA TTTTCAATGT TTCTTCCAAA 61 GGTGCAGTCT CCAAAGAGAT TACGAATGCC TTGGAAACCT GGGGTGCCTT GGGTCAGGAC 121 ATCAACTTGG ACATTCCTAG TTTTCAAATG AGTGATGATA TTGACGATAT AAAATGGGAA 181 AAAACTTCAG ACAAGAAAAA GATTGCACAA TTCAGAAAAG AGAAAGAGAC TTTCAAGGAA 241 AAAGATACAT ATAAGCTATT TAAAAATGGA ACTCTGAAAA TTAAGCATCT GAAGACCGAT 301 GATCAGGATA TCTACAAGGT ATCAATATAT GATACAAAAG GAAAAAATGT GTTGGAAAAA 361 ATATTTGATT TGAAGATTCA AGAGAGGGTC TCAAAACCAA AGATCTCCTG GACTTGTATC 421 AACACAACCC TGACCTGTGA GGTAATGAAT GGAACTGACC CCGAATTAAA CCTGTATCAA 481 GATGGGAAAC ATCTAAAACT TTCTCAGAGG GTCATCACAC ACAAGTGGAC CACCAGCCTG 541 AGTGCAAAAT TCAAGTGCAC AGCAGGGAAC AAAGTCAGCA AGGAATCCAG TGTCGAGCCT 601 GTCAGCTGTC CAGAGAAAGG TCTGGACATC TATCTCATCA TTGGCATATG TGGAGGAGGC 661 AGCCTCTTGA TGGTCTTTGT GGCACTGCTC GTTTTCTATA TCACCAAAAG GAAAAAACAG 721 AGGAGTCGGA GAAATGATGA GGAGCTGGAG ACAAGAGCCC ACAGAGTAGC TACTGAAGAA 781 AGGGGCCGGA AGCCCCACCA AATTCCAGCT TCAACCCCTC AGAATCCAGC AACTTCCCAA 841 CATCCTCCTC CACCACCTGG TCATCGTTCC CAGGCACCTA GTCATCGTCC CCCGCCTCCT 901 GGACACCGTG TTCAGCACCA GCCTCAGAAG AGGCCTCCTG CTCCGTCGGG CACACAAGTT 961 CACCAGCAGA AAGGCCCGCC CCTCCCCAGA CCTCGAGTTC AGCCAAAACC TCCCCATGGG 1021 GCAGCAGAAA ACTCATTGTC CCCTTCCTCT AATTAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.