- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CCL4L1 / LAG-1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human CCL4L1 / LAG-1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_001001435.2
cDNA Size: 279
Synonym: LAG1; CCL4L; LAG-1; SCYA4L; AT744.2
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 4-like 1 DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations 222 C/T, 228 C/T and 237 G/A not causing the amino acid variation.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15–30 min .
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGAAGCTCT GCGTGACTGT CCTGTCTCTC CTCGTGCTAG TAGCTGCCTT CTGCTCTCTA 61 GCACTCTCAG CACCAATGGG CTCAGACCCT CCCACCGCCT GCTGCTTTTC TTACACCGCG 121 AGGAAGCTTC CTCGCAACTT TGTGGTAGAT TACTATGAGA CCAGCAGCCT CTGCTCCCAG 181 CCAGCTGTGG TATTCCAAAC CAAAAGAGGC AAGCAAGTCT GTGCTGATCC CAGTGAATCC 241 TGGGTCCAGG AGTACGTGTA TGACCTGGAA CTGAACTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.