- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CCL2/MCP-1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Human CCL2/MCP-1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_002982.3
cDNA Size: 299
Synonym: HC11, MCAF, MCP1, MCP-1, SCYA2, GDCF-2, SMC-CF, HSMCR30, MGC9434
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2 DNA
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Same as Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence with the nucleotide 10T deletion mutation.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGAAAGTTC TGCCGCCCTT CTGTGCCTGC TGCTCATAGC AGCCACCTTC ATTCCCCAAG 61 GGCTCGCTCA GCCAGATGCA ATCAATGCCC CAGTCACCTG CTGTTATAAC TTCACCAATA 121 GGAAGATCTC AGTGCAGAGG CTCGCGAGCT ATAGAAGAAT CACCAGCAGC AAGTGTCCCA 181 AAGAAGCTGT GATCTTCAAG ACCATTGTGG CCAAGGAGAT CTGTGCTGAC CCCAAGCAGA 241 AGTGGGTTCA GGATTCCATG GACCACCTGG ACAAGCAAAC CCAAACTCCG AAGACTTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.