Human CALCA Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CALCA cDNA Clone Datasheet
CALCA cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001033952.2|
CT; KC; CGRP; CALC1; CGRP1; CGRP-I; MGC126648; CALCA
CALCA cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens calcitonin-related polypeptide alpha DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CALCA cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CALCA cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CALCA cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGCTTCC AAAAGTTCTC CCCCTTCCTG GCTCTCAGCA TCTTGGTCCT GTTGCAGGCA 61 GGCAGCCTCC ATGCAGCACC ATTCAGGTCT GCCCTGGAGA GCAGCCCAGC AGACCCGGCC 121 ACGCTCAGTG AGGACGAAGC GCGCCTCCTG CTGGCTGCAC TGGTGCAGGA CTATGTGCAG 181 ATGAAGGCCA GTGAGCTGGA GCAGGAGCAA GAGAGAGAGG GCTCCAGCCT GGACAGCCCC 241 AGATCTAAGC GGTGCGGTAA TCTGAGTACT TGCATGCTGG GCACATACAC GCAGGACTTC 301 AACAAGTTTC ACACGTTCCC CCAAACTGCA ATTGGGGTTG GAGCACCTGG AAAGAAAAGG 361 GATATGTCCA GCGACTTGGA GAGAGACCAT CGCCCTCATG TTAGCATGCC CCAGAATGCC 421 AACTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.