- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Rat B2M Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
B2M cDNA Clone Datasheet
B2M cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_012512.2|
B2M cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus beta-2 microglobulin DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 162 A/G not causing the amino acid variation.|
B2M cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
B2M cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
B2M cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCTCGCT CGGTGACCGT GATCTTTCTG GTGCTTGTCT CTCTGGCCGT CGTGCTTGCC 61 ATTCAGAAAA CTCCCCAAAT TCAAGTGTAC TCTCGCCATC CACCGGAGAA TGGGAAGCCC 121 AACTTCCTCA ACTGCTACGT GTCTCAGTTC CACCCACCTC AGATAGAAAT TGAGCTACTG 181 AAGAATGGAA AGAAGATACC AAATATCGAG ATGTCAGATC TGTCCTTCAG CAAGGACTGG 241 TCTTTCTACA TCCTGGCTCA CACTGAATTC ACACCCACCG AGACCGATGT ATATGCTTGC 301 AGAGTTAAAC ACGTCACTCT GAAGGAGCCC AAAACCGTCA CCTGGGACCG AGACATGTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.