- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Expression-ready cDNA Clones
>Human B2M Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone), expression ready, untagged
Human B2M Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone), expression ready, untagged
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
B2M cDNA Clone Datasheet
B2M cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
B2M cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens beta-2-microglobulin DNA.
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
B2M cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
B2M cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
B2M cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTCTCGCT CCGTGGCCTT AGCTGTGCTC GCGCTACTCT CTCTTTCTGG CCTGGAGGCT 61 ATCCAGCGTA CTCCAAAGAT TCAGGTTTAC TCACGTCATC CAGCAGAGAA TGGAAAGTCA 121 AATTTCCTGA ATTGCTATGT GTCTGGGTTT CATCCATCCG ACATTGAAGT TGACTTACTG 181 AAGAATGGAG AGAGAATTGA AAAAGTGGAG CATTCAGACT TGTCTTTCAG CAAGGACTGG 241 TCTTTCTATC TCTTGTACTA CACTGAATTC ACCCCCACTG AAAAAGATGA GTATGCCTGC 301 CGTGTGAACC ATGTGACTTT GTCACAGCCC AAGATAGTTA AGTGGGATCG AGACATGTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.