- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human Acrp30 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human Acrp30 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_004797.2
cDNA Size: 735
Synonym: ACDC; ADPN; APM1; APM-1; GBP28; ACRP30; adiponectin
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens adiponectin, C1Q and collagen domain containing DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGCTGTTGC TGGGAGCTGT TCTACTGCTA TTAGCTCTGC CCGGTCATGA CCAGGAAACC 61 ACGACTCAAG GGCCCGGAGT CCTGCTTCCC CTGCCCAAGG GGGCCTGCAC AGGTTGGATG 121 GCGGGCATCC CAGGGCATCC GGGCCATAAT GGGGCCCCAG GCCGTGATGG CAGAGATGGC 181 ACCCCTGGTG AGAAGGGTGA GAAAGGAGAT CCAGGTCTTA TTGGTCCTAA GGGAGACATC 241 GGTGAAACCG GAGTACCCGG GGCTGAAGGT CCCCGAGGCT TTCCGGGAAT CCAAGGCAGG 301 AAAGGAGAAC CTGGAGAAGG TGCCTATGTA TACCGCTCAG CATTCAGTGT GGGATTGGAG 361 ACTTACGTTA CTATCCCCAA CATGCCCATT CGCTTTACCA AGATCTTCTA CAATCAGCAA 421 AACCACTATG ATGGCTCCAC TGGTAAATTC CACTGCAACA TTCCTGGGCT GTACTACTTT 481 GCCTACCACA TCACAGTCTA TATGAAGGAT GTGAAGGTCA GCCTCTTCAA GAAGGACAAG 541 GCTATGCTCT TCACCTATGA TCAGTACCAG GAAAATAATG TGGACCAGGC CTCCGGCTCT 601 GTGCTCCTGC ATCTGGAGGT GGGCGACCAA GTCTGGCTCC AGGTGTATGG GGAAGGAGAG 661 CGTAATGGAC TCTATGCTGA TAATGACAAT GACTCCACCT TCACAGGCTT TCTTCTCTAC 721 CATGACACCA ACTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.