|Catalog||Size (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation||Other Information|
Advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor Protein Datasheet
AGER / RAGE Protein Price Inquiry ( Available Sizes )
AGER / RAGE Protein Product Information
A DNA sequence encoding the mature form of human AGER (NP_001127.1) (Met1-Ala 344) was expressed with six amino acids (LEVLFQ) at the C- terminus.
|Expression Host:||Human Cells|
AGER / RAGE Protein QC Testing
|Purity:||> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE:
AGER / RAGE protein
|1. Measured by its ability to compete with Biotinylated recombinant human AGER for binding to immobilized recombinant human Fc-S100B (Cat:10181-H01H) in a functional ELISA.
2. Measured by its ability to compete with Biotinylated recombinant human AGER for binding to immobilized recombinant mouse S100B-Fc (Cat:50986-M01H) in a functional ELISA.
3. Measured by its ability to compete with Biotinylated recombinant human AGER for binding to immobilized recombinant human S100A1-Fc (Cat:10179-H01HE) in a functional ELISA.
4. Measured by its ability to compete with Biotinylated recombinant human AGER for binding to immobilized recombinant human APP-Fc (Cat:10703-H02H) in a functional ELISA.
|Endotoxin:||< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Stability:||Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃|
|Predicted N terminal:||Ala 23|
The recombinant human AGER consists of 329 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 35 KDa. It migrates as an approximately 46-52 KDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
|Formulation:||Lyophilized from a 0.2μm filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4.
AGER / RAGE Protein Usage Guide
|Storage:||Store it under sterile conditions at -70℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|Reconstitution:||A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
AGER / RAGE Protein Related Products & Topics
AGER / RAGE Protein Description
- Sugaya K. et al., 1994, Genomics. 23: 408-19.
- Neeper M. et al., 1992, J Biol Chem. 267: 14998-5004.
- Xie T. et al., 2003, Genome Res. 13: 2621-36.
- Moroz OV. et al., 2009, BMC Biochem. 10: 11.
- Fang F. et al., 2010, FASEB J. 24: 1043-55.