- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human YWHAQ Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_006826.2
cDNA Size: 738
Synonym: 1C5; HS1; 14-3-3;
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGAGAAGA CTGAGCTGAT CCAGAAGGCC AAGCTGGCCG AGCAGGCCGA GCGCTACGAC 61 GACATGGCCA CCTGCATGAA GGCAGTGACC GAGCAGGGCG CCGAGCTGTC CAACGAGGAG 121 CGCAACCTGC TCTCCGTGGC CTACAAGAAC GTGGTCGGGG GCCGCAGGTC CGCCTGGAGG 181 GTCATCTCTA GCATCGAGCA GAAGACCGAC ACCTCCGACA AGAAGTTGCA GCTGATTAAG 241 GACTATCGGG AGAAAGTGGA GTCCGAGCTG AGATCCATCT GCACCACGGT GCTGGAATTG 301 TTGGATAAAT ATTTAATAGC CAATGCAACT AATCCAGAGA GTAAGGTCTT CTATCTGAAA 361 ATGAAGGGTG ATTACTTCCG GTACCTTGCT GAAGTTGCGT GTGGTGATGA TCGAAAACAA 421 ACGATAGATA ATTCCCAAGG AGCTTACCAA GAGGCATTTG ATATAAGCAA GAAAGAGATG 481 CAACCCACAC ACCCAATCCG CCTGGGGCTT GCTCTTAACT TTTCTGTATT TTACTATGAG 541 ATTCTTAATA ACCCAGAGCT TGCCTGCACG CTGGCTAAAA CGGCTTTTGA TGAGGCCATT 601 GCTGAACTTG ATACACTGAA TGAAGACTCA TACAAAGACA GCACCCTCAT CATGCAGTTG 661 CTTAGAGACA ACCTAACACT TTGGACATCA GACAGTGCAG GAGAAGAATG TGATGCGGCA 721 GAAGGGGCTG AAAACTAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.