- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human YWHAH Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human YWHAH Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_003405.3
cDNA Size: 741
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, eta polypeptide DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGGGGACC GGGAGCAGCT GCTGCAGCGG GCGCGGCTGG CCGAGCAGGC GGAGCGCTAC 61 GACGACATGG CCTCCGCTAT GAAGGCGGTG ACAGAGCTGA ATGAACCTCT CTCCAATGAA 121 GATCGAAATC TCCTCTCTGT GGCCTACAAG AATGTGGTTG GTGCCAGGCG ATCTTCCTGG 181 AGGGTCATTA GCAGCATTGA GCAGAAAACC ATGGCTGATG GAAACGAAAA GAAATTGGAG 241 AAAGTTAAAG CTTACCGGGA GAAGATTGAG AAGGAGCTGG AGACAGTTTG CAATGATGTC 301 CTGTCTCTGC TTGACAAGTT CCTGATCAAG AACTGCAATG ATTTCCAGTA TGAGAGCAAG 361 GTGTTTTACC TGAAAATGAA GGGTGATTAC TACCGCTACT TAGCAGAGGT CGCTTCTGGG 421 GAGAAGAAAA ACAGTGTGGT CGAAGCTTCT GAAGCTGCCT ACAAGGAAGC CTTTGAAATC 481 AGCAAAGAGC AGATGCAACC CACGCATCCC ATCCGGCTGG GCCTGGCCCT CAACTTCTCC 541 GTGTTCTACT ATGAGATCCA GAATGCACCT GAGCAAGCCT GCCTCTTAGC CAAACAAGCC 601 TTCGATGATG CCATAGCTGA GCTGGACACA CTAAACGAGG ATTCCTATAA GGACTCCACG 661 CTGATCATGC AGTTGCTGCG AGACAACCTC ACCCTCTGGA CGAGCGACCA GCAGGATGAA 721 GAAGCAGGAG AAGGCAACTG A
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.