>CHO Cell Expressed
>Mouse / Human BDNF Protein (Native)
|Catalog||Size (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation||Other Information|
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor Protein Datasheet
BDNF Protein Price Inquiry ( Available Sizes )
BDNF Protein Product Information
A DNA sequence encoding the mature form of mouse BDNF (P21237) (Met1-Arg249) was expressed and purified. Human and Mouse BDNF sequences are identical.
|Expression Host:||CHO Stable Cells|
BDNF Protein QC Testing
|Purity:||> 98% as determined by SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE:
|1. Measured by its ability to bind biotinylated human TrkB-His (Cat:10047-H08H) in functional ELISA.
2. Measured by its ability to bind Human TrkB-Fch (Cat:10047-H03H) in functional ELISA.
3. Measured by its ability to bind biotinylated mouse TrkB-His (Cat:50132-M08H) in functional ELISA.
|Endotoxin:||< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Stability:||Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃|
|Predicted N terminal:||Met|
The recombinant mouse BDNF consists of 249 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 28.1 KDa. It migrates as an approximately 13 KDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
|Formulation:||Lyophilized from sterile PBS.
BDNF Protein Usage Guide
|Storage:||Store it under sterile conditions at -70℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|Reconstitution:||A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
BDNF Protein Related Products & Topics
BDNF Protein Description
- Zigova T et al., 1998, Mol Cell Neurosci. 11 (4): 234-45.
- Acheson A. et al., 1995, Nature 374 (6521): 450-3.
- Bekinschtein P. et al., 2008, Proc Natl Acad Sci. 105 (7): 2711-6.